Americans Must Show Their ID Everyday
On Sun, 9/5/10, Pat Christensen wrote the following email. I decided it was good enough to pass on, but I’m not an expert at implementing computer functions, so instead of copying and pasting, I had to re-write it to put in on my blog. I hope it helps those who are against the Arizona Immigration Bill reconsider their stance on it.
I’m a Legal American Citizen and I must show my ID when:
- Pulled over by the Police.
- Making purchases on my Department Store Credit Card.
- When I show up for a Doctor appointment.
- When filling out a Credit Card or Loan application.
- When applying for or renewing a Drivers License or Passport.
- When applying for any kind of Insurance.
- When filling out a College application.
- When donating Blood.
- When obtaining certain Prescription Drugs.
- When making some Debit purchases, especially when I’m out of state.
- When collecting a Boarding Pass for Airline or Train Travel.
I’m sure that there are more instances, but the point is, that we Citizens of the USA are required to prove who we are almost everyday.
Why should people in our country Illegally be exempt?????
So, why shouldn’t we guard our borders as closely as every other country in the World? ss
Go ARIZONA !!